Meet Panos Kyriazis An Athens Restaurateur, Entrepreneur, and Sommelier—Plus Travel Tips On The Greece Most People Don’t Know About
Please subscribe to the WorldRider.tv YouTube channel http://bit.ly/wrytcs1
This is a replay of the ninth JOURNEYS Webcast—Adventure & Discovery In The Time of Corona, originally Livestreamed on June 8, 2020, from Athens Greece with our special guest the award-winning restaurateur and owner of the highest-rated wine bar in Greece that also pours the largest selection of wine by the glass in the world.
When In Athens Stop In And Say Hello To Panos
Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro | winebarathens.com | https://www.facebook.com/vintagewbb | https://bit.ly/vintage-athens-tripadvisor
Mitropoleos 66, Athina 105 63, Greece
Phone: +30 21 3029 6570
Buy Greek Wines Online winebarathens.com
A Journey From A Small Restaurant In Northern Greece to the #1 Rated Wine Bar & Bistro in Athens—A Greek Love Story.
Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro offers more wine selections by the glass than any restaurant in the world. And this was just one idea that sparked the success and garnered accolades by peers, locals, and tourists all over the world.
We Cover So Many Topics In This Webcast. Don’t Miss It!
- From A Small Village To Athens | Panos journey took many twists and turns from a Tennis coach, to art and sculpture. This all changed when he met two loves at the same time.
- Greece & Athens Under Lockdown | A country of people infamous for not always listening to its government actually listened and to a great result. Greece is one of the few European countries with the lowest infection and deaths due to coronavirus. How is it today?
- Beyond The Islands — The Secret Greece Most Travelers Miss | When people think of Greece, they think of Santorini or the party islands of Mikanos, Eos, and others. But there are so many more treasures of Greece travelers miss. Panos gives us the inside track.
- The Wild. The Wonderful. The Wacky World of Greek Wine | In a country with hundreds of different varietals, navigating — and pronouncing Greek wine varietals can have most English speaking wine lovers heads spinning. Panos shows us the five Greek Wines everyone should know!
- Don’t Forget Fava—A Mission To Celebrate Local Products — Greek Wine, Cheese, & More | Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro under Panos and Iza go out of their way to source natural and truly local ingredients.
- More Wines By The Glass Than Anywhere—It’s Easy Finding Something You Like | Don’t ask for a Chianti, Bordeaux, or a New Zealand Sauv Blanc. At Vintage, it’s your duty and reward to explore the wonderful and wild world of Greek Wine!
ABOUT THE JOURNEYS WEBCAST
The Journeys Webcast is a weekly live stream event where travelers, entrepreneurs, vintners, chefs, musicians, authors, speakers, and ordinary people living extraordinary lives come together for an hour of storytelling, inspiration, idea-sharing, and connection.
#winelover #greece #webcast #vintage #winebar #athens #bistro #placestoeat #bar