I knew that riding 50,000 miles around the world could be a pain in the ass, that’s why I chose to use the AIRHAWK Comfort Seating System on my WorldRider Journey of Adventure & Discovery. The AIRHAWK Comfort Seating System is a seating cushion that sits on top of my motorcycle seat that provides much more comfort and extremely less fatigue than the standard seat on my BMW F650GS Dakar.
Using DRY FLOATATION¨ technology, the AIRHAWK is made up of individual, interconnected air cells that allow air to slowly transfer from chamber to chamber and evenly distribute the pressure. This system virtually eliminates painful pressure points and promote consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride.
Manufactured by the Roho Group in Belleville, Illinois, that ssince 1973 have used this technology to alleviate pressure sores and improved wheelchair comfort within the medical industry.
- Ryan Pyle: Tough Rides, Extreme Treks, and the Quest for Uncomfort Podcasts #29 & 30March 27, 2018 - 6:38 am
- Video Tease: Allan’s New TV Show PremiereMarch 13, 2018 - 6:48 am
- Allan’s TV Show Premiere on the Cooking ChannelMarch 10, 2018 - 12:51 am
- WorldRider Travel Show with Allan KarlJanuary 9, 2018 - 8:07 pm
- Awesome Debbie! Thank you for tuning inandfor your help...May 13, 2018 - 12:37 pm by allan
- Damn those interviews were great. Ryan has such great s...May 13, 2018 - 3:26 am by Chris MacAskill
- Legendary, yeah, something about that episode made me want...March 19, 2018 - 6:45 pm by allan
- Hi Allan, Congrats on the show! We enjoyed the tour of...March 19, 2018 - 6:31 pm by Bob Bauman
adventure Africa Allan Allan Karl America Argentina Argentina Buenos Aires Argentina South America San Martin de Los Andes Argentina Wine Las Balsas Arrayanes Trees Villa La Angostura Argentina Travel BMW BMW Motorrad Bolivia book tour Brazil Calama Car Chile Dakar Events F650GS Gastronomy Mendoza Argentina journey Karl Mendoza Argentina Wine Tasting Travel Motorcycle Mendoza Patagonia Mexico Motorcycle Namibia Ollague Pittsburgh PodCast Allan Karl Argentina Adam Pate presentation Race racing Rally Rwanda slide show South South America South America Chile Bolivia Calama Ollague Allan Karl WorldRider Motorcycle BMW Dakar Vermont Wine Chile South America WorldRider Allan Karl WorldRider WRC