What Route Will I Take?
From top to bottom and then all the way around. I will start in Southern California and travel north to Alaska, Yukon and the Arctic Circle. Then, I’ll travel south through Canada, the Western United States, Mexico, Central and South America including Tierra del Fuego Ñthe southern most tip of South America and Antarctica. From Rio de Janeiro I will ship my motorcycle to Africa where I will journey through to Europe, the Middle East and India. I will ship my motorcycle once again from India to Bangkok and continue my journey through Southeast Asia, New Zealandand and Australia.
There will be several points along the journey I will either put my boat on a ferry, train or airplane. These hops are indicated in green on the map above.
- Ryan Pyle: Tough Rides, Extreme Treks, and the Quest for Uncomfort Podcasts #29 & 30March 27, 2018 - 6:38 am
- Video Tease: Allan’s New TV Show PremiereMarch 13, 2018 - 6:48 am
- Allan’s TV Show Premiere on the Cooking ChannelMarch 10, 2018 - 12:51 am
- WorldRider Travel Show with Allan KarlJanuary 9, 2018 - 8:07 pm
- Legendary, yeah, something about that episode made me want...March 19, 2018 - 6:45 pm by allan
- Hi Allan, Congrats on the show! We enjoyed the tour of...March 19, 2018 - 6:31 pm by Bob Bauman
- Thanks Bob! I appreciate your kind words and glad you'll...March 12, 2018 - 12:50 am by allan
- Allan, can't wait to see your new show! After reading your...March 12, 2018 - 12:48 am by Bob brady
adventure Africa Allan Allan Karl America Argentina Argentina Buenos Aires Argentina South America San Martin de Los Andes Argentina Wine Las Balsas Arrayanes Trees Villa La Angostura Argentina Travel BMW BMW Motorrad Bolivia book tour Brazil Calama Car Chile Dakar Events F650GS Gastronomy Mendoza Argentina journey Karl Mendoza Argentina Wine Tasting Travel Motorcycle Mendoza Patagonia Mexico Motorcycle Namibia Ollague Pittsburgh PodCast Allan Karl Argentina Adam Pate presentation Race racing Rally Rwanda slide show South South America South America Chile Bolivia Calama Ollague Allan Karl WorldRider Motorcycle BMW Dakar Vermont Wine Chile South America WorldRider Allan Karl WorldRider WRC