Michael Paff Design – Michael Paff
The look and feel for this website and my WorldRider logo and all marketing materials are the work of Michael Paff – simply the best designer and creative director I’ve ever worked with. I don’t know how to thank him enough for the time and effort and support he has provided me over the last three years.
I came to Michael about my crazy idea to ride around the world on my motorycle in early 2003. He jumped right on board and we designed the logo you see on these pages and materials I sent to potential sponsors. If you’re looking for first class marketing materials get ahold of Michael. Drop me a note and I’ll send you an email.
Thanks Michael for your outstanding work and generosity.
- Ryan Pyle: Tough Rides, Extreme Treks, and the Quest for Uncomfort Podcasts #29 & 30March 27, 2018 - 6:38 am
- Video Tease: Allan’s New TV Show PremiereMarch 13, 2018 - 6:48 am
- Allan’s TV Show Premiere on the Cooking ChannelMarch 10, 2018 - 12:51 am
- WorldRider Travel Show with Allan KarlJanuary 9, 2018 - 8:07 pm
- Yes he does, Chris! And he's got many more so stay tuned...May 27, 2018 - 1:13 am by allan
- Thanks Chris. I appreciate you following the adventures...May 27, 2018 - 12:21 am by Ryan Pyle
- Awesome Debbie! Thank you for tuning inandfor your help...May 13, 2018 - 12:37 pm by allan
- Damn those interviews were great. Ryan has such great s...May 13, 2018 - 3:26 am by Chris MacAskill
adventure Africa Allan Allan Karl America Argentina Argentina Buenos Aires Argentina South America San Martin de Los Andes Argentina Wine Las Balsas Arrayanes Trees Villa La Angostura Argentina Travel BMW BMW Motorrad Bolivia book tour Brazil Calama Car Chile Dakar Events F650GS Gastronomy Mendoza Argentina journey Karl Mendoza Argentina Wine Tasting Travel Motorcycle Mendoza Patagonia Mexico Motorcycle Namibia Ollague Pittsburgh PodCast Allan Karl Argentina Adam Pate presentation Race racing Rally Rwanda slide show South South America South America Chile Bolivia Calama Ollague Allan Karl WorldRider Motorcycle BMW Dakar Vermont Wine Chile South America WorldRider Allan Karl WorldRider WRC