Who, What & Why
On July 4, 2005 Allan Karl left his home in Southern California on a Journey & Adventure to travel around the world — from top to bottom, then all the way around — alone on a motorcycle.
Without a support team and carrying only what will fit on his 2005 BMW F650GS Dakar single cyclinder dual-sport motorycyle he will travel 50,000 miles through 50 countries and attempt to reach all 7 continents.
His mission is not only to endure the rigors of overland travel solo on a motorcycle, but to help us all re-discover our world’s cultural heritage and the importance of helping and supporting the humanitarian needs of our World Neighbors to make the world a safer place to live and travel.
Passionate about travel, writing, photography, film, music and hisotry, he shares his experiences, thougths, images and sounds here as a reminder of the importance of recognizing humanity’s role in understanding our world history, preserving our cultural heritage and participating in humanitarian efforts to support our world neighbors.
- Ryan Pyle: Tough Rides, Extreme Treks, and the Quest for Uncomfort Podcasts #29 & 30March 27, 2018 - 6:38 am
- Video Tease: Allan’s New TV Show PremiereMarch 13, 2018 - 6:48 am
- Allan’s TV Show Premiere on the Cooking ChannelMarch 10, 2018 - 12:51 am
- WorldRider Travel Show with Allan KarlJanuary 9, 2018 - 8:07 pm
- Legendary, yeah, something about that episode made me want...March 19, 2018 - 6:45 pm by allan
- Hi Allan, Congrats on the show! We enjoyed the tour of...March 19, 2018 - 6:31 pm by Bob Bauman
- Thanks Bob! I appreciate your kind words and glad you'll...March 12, 2018 - 12:50 am by allan
- Allan, can't wait to see your new show! After reading your...March 12, 2018 - 12:48 am by Bob brady
adventure Africa Allan Allan Karl America Argentina Argentina Buenos Aires Argentina South America San Martin de Los Andes Argentina Wine Las Balsas Arrayanes Trees Villa La Angostura Argentina Travel BMW BMW Motorrad Bolivia book tour Brazil Calama Car Chile Dakar Events F650GS Gastronomy Mendoza Argentina journey Karl Mendoza Argentina Wine Tasting Travel Motorcycle Mendoza Patagonia Mexico Motorcycle Namibia Ollague Pittsburgh PodCast Allan Karl Argentina Adam Pate presentation Race racing Rally Rwanda slide show South South America South America Chile Bolivia Calama Ollague Allan Karl WorldRider Motorcycle BMW Dakar Vermont Wine Chile South America WorldRider Allan Karl WorldRider WRC