Best Selling Author Steve Farber: Love Is Damn Good Business—A Guitar Sold For Food—Its Amazing Return!
Taking A Radical And Extreme Leap—A Journey Where Leadership, Love, and Business Go Together
This is the audio-only podcast edition of the fourteenth episode of the JOURNEYS Webcast—Adventure & Discovery In The Time of Corona where Allan Karl and Steve Farber chatted from North San Diego to Downtown San Diego when this show originally Livestreamed on August 10, 2020.
The Journey of Steve Farber
From a dream of music to bestselling author and business leadership consultant. This is a wild ride with great music.
Meet Steve Farber — Steve Farber is the president of Extreme Leadership, Incorporated, and the founder of The Extreme Leadership Institute, organizations devoted to the cultivation and development of Extreme Leaders in the business community, non-profits, and education.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Love Is Just Damn Good Busines Book: https://amzn.to/3JxEXiN
- Steve’s Website & Newsletter: http://www.stevefarber.com
- Brothers Koren & Steve Team Songwriting: http://www.findingyourBIGleadershipVo…
- Steve & Jay Jay French of Twisted Sister Jamming to B.B. King’s Thrill Is Gone: https://youtu.be/o2IQHX2kx6I
- Find Steve’s Books On Amazon: https://amzn.to/37SREqE
Steve is a good friend, a gifted storyteller, and an inspiring speaker and leader. He is also an amazing guitar player, singer, and songwriter and he shares several new songs from inspirational stories you’ll want to hear!
This is a replay of the 16th episode of the JOURNEYS Webcast—Adventure & Discovery In The Time of Corona where Allan Karl and Steve Farber chatted from his home office in San Diego to Allan’s just 20 miles north when this show originally Livestreamed on August 10, 2020.
Steve’s third book, Greater Than Yourself: The Ultimate Lesson In Leadership, was a Wall Street Journal® and USA Today® bestseller. His second book, The Radical Edge: Stoke Your Business, Amp Your Life, and Change the World, was hailed as “a playbook for harnessing the power of the human spirit.”
And his first book, The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership, is already considered a classic in the leadership field. It received Fast Company magazine’s Readers’ Choice Award and was recently named one of the 100 Best Business Books of All Time. Farber’s much-anticipated new book, Love Is Just Damn Good Business, was listed by Book Authority as one of the top Business Strategy books for 2020.
This is a replay of the 16th episode of the JOURNEYS Webcast—Adventure & Discovery In The Time of Corona where Allan Karl and Steve Farber chatted from San Diego when this show originally Livestreamed on August 10, 2020.
Our Conversation Touched On Some of These Topics & More:
- What’s Love Got To Do With It | In challenging times we discuss love and its role in business and life—and society.
- The Journey of Steve’s Guitar—Lost & Found | Years ago Steve was forced to sell his prized guitar—how some twenty years later he found it and reunited with it.
- Voices & Music | We talk about Steve’s collaboration with pop music legends Brothers Koren. And finding your voice. Team building? Yeah, but so much more!
- From Big Stages to Virtual Meetings | Can virtual conferences and meetings deliver the personal touch of live events?
Listen to the Audio Podcast
The Journeys Webcast is a weekly live stream event where travelers, entrepreneurs, vintners, chefs, musicians, authors, speakers, and ordinary people living extraordinary lives come together for an hour of storytelling, inspiration, idea-sharing, and connection.
Watch The Video Replay of the Livestream on YouTube: https://youtu.be/bqA0fuqgzbw
#love #leadership #compassion #stevefarber #worldrider #journeyswebcast
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!