After Traveling The World For More Than Ten Years By Motorcycle, the Adventurous Couple Behind Piki Piki Overland Are Grounded In Sucre
Meet Michnus & Elsebie Olivier of Piki Piki Overland — This South African couple has been traveling the world on motorcycles for ten years. After crossing from Paraguay into Bolivia it wasn’t long until they were locked down in the beautiful colonial city of Sucre, the capital of Bolivia. This is their journey and story on the Journeys Webcast hosted by Allan Karl WorldRider. Please subscribe to the WorldRider.tv YouTube channel https://bit.ly/wrytcs1
This is a replay of the 17th episode of the JOURNEYS Webcast—Adventure & Discovery In The Time of Corona. Allan Karl and Michnus and Esebie Olivier chatted from San Diego to Bolivia when this show originally Livestreamed on August 17, 2020.
FOLLOW & CONNECT WITH PIKI PIKI OVERLAND
The Journey of Michnus and Elsebie Olivier — These two GenX’ers are born and bred South African products. They have a reputation never to follow or believe their own advice. However, they love to share stories, inspiration, and lessons from their ten-year-long motorcycle journey. They left South Africa 10 years ago on what was supposed to be a well-planned six month trip to Europe through Africa. However, motorcycle travel seduced them, and they soon were addicted to life on the road. They had no choice but to continue. Throwing caution to the wind, they sold the family pets and their mom and hit the road. Since then, they’ve been motorcycling on a semi-permanent basis to this day. They are currently tightly locked down in Sucre, Bolivia, with their two DR650’s wondering just when they can make a move.
No matter what, they say, “If the bones, wealth, and health last, we can continue motorbiking and explore more of this wonderful rock we live on.”
Our Conversation Touched On Some of These Topics & More:
- How A Six-Month Journey Lasted Ten Years? | And it continues. Selling everything for life on the road.
- The Corona COVID Climate In Bolivia | What have they been doing for five months in Bolivia.
- Places & Faces | Some of the most memorable experiences over the past ten years.
- The Importance of Stopping & Taking It All In | With time, long term travel offers opportunities and possibilities if you let it.
- Answer Audience Questions | Our interactive webcast and chat room allows viewers to interact and ask our guests and host questions.
GET MY BOOK: https://bit.ly/forksthebook
#PikiPikiOverland #bolivia #motorcycle